Thursday, June 24, 2004

More proof that I'm psychic: Current @Delphi Ranking

Within a few hours of my last post, @delphi user hippos scored another .25 points, sending him into first and me tied for third.

By the end of the night, I had gone from third to 10th., at least I'm still in the top 10. (Though, I'm still tied, so sometimes I'm listed as 10th, sometimes I'm 11th and not on the "top 10 list" at all)

Competition on @Delphi is pretty fierce, but this is one round that I want to win. See.. in addition to the normal Gift Certificates taken from the Donation Pool, they've also rounded up a big pile of GMail Invites... And unlike some people on Blogger, I wasn't given one just for showing up.

While Gmail Invites are pretty much Internet Gold right now, the main reason I want Gmail is the 1GB storage limit. Of course, I've got the University-Based Cruzmail right now. Cruzmail has Unlimited Storage, and despite my best efforts I've only used up 20MB.. most of that being LJ-comments from my "Asexual Reproduction" color-bar spoof.

...anyway, I might not need it just now, but I want GMail. I'm not soliciting Invites. There are a few forums here and there dedicated to GMail/Okrut Begging, and I have no desire to get one like that... I want to earn it.

I just hope I'm able to nab blue_j@-.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home