Saturday, July 31, 2004

A Battle For The Ages

Bill O'Reilly Vs Michael Moore

Never Mind. Bandwidth Limit Exceeded... I'll look for a mirror.

Never Mind that Never Mind, the main site seems to be dead, but the page I'm linking to seems to be just fine.


Blast it all. Everything's dead. Either wait it out for RichWatch.net to come back online or find it on your own. Best of Luck either way.

Instead, here's another battle for the ages: The current @Delphi top 56:

1. sdjunglist 45
2. critch 42.5
3. BKBroiler 41.75
4. bluej 41.25
5. hippos 41
6. supima 41

With the competition ending tonight at Midnight Central, there's no question: sdjunglist will be winning this competition. Just below him is critch, the same guy who knocked me out of the top 10 at the last minute during last month's GMail completeness. We must be two people with very like minds, since we're constantly within just a few points of each other. At third is BKBroiler, a strong player who's constantly in the top 3. There I am in 4th place, just barely edging out All-Time Champ hippos, who is tied with new guy supima.

Like I said, the competition ends in about 8 hours.. so I doubt that there's going to be enough points awarded for one of us to take 1st place away from sd, but other than that, it's a pretty tight race. I don't think I'll be able to overtake critch, but the Broiler might. And if he doesn't, I just need .75 to take his spot and double my prize money.

Then again, all hippos and supima need to do are get .5 and I'm knocked down a peg.

There's a question that just expired, asking us to predict if Adrian Beltre is going to hit a home-run in the Dodgers/Padres game going on right now, I guessed "no." it's worth a whole point: enough to send me into 3rd.

So, unless the admins do some serious weeding through the backlogs of ungraded .25 pt Dailies's.. My prize total depends on whether or not the Dodgers' First Baseman chokes (and whether that question gets graded today, too)

Either way, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be winning some sort of prize money this time around, which I'll channel into paying for a dedicated user account. And with 145.75 points total, I'm definitely going to hit 150 and level-up next round.

And just think: if RichWatch.net had better hosting, you wouldn't have had to read any of that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

I want on your blogroll

4:45 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

oh.. never mind

4:45 PM  
Blogger James said...

Bwa-ha-ha.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home