Sunday, July 04, 2004

so close, and yet...

The results from @Delphi Competition 3 are in, how'd I fare?

11. bluej 25.25
#10 had 27.0 points.. meaning if I was a measily 2 points higher, I'd've got myself a top 10 spot.. and a GMail invite. Oh, and for the record, I missed roughly 52 points worth of questions. Seven of them worth 2 or more points.

.
..
So I didn't earn myself a Gmail invite, but that's okay because I have been Given one from my close personal friend, and fellow Blogger, Autumn. So, while I can't access it at the moment (The browser on the computer here isn't cool enough to interpet GMail's scripting techniques.. a major flaw on Gmail's part, I'll say).. my new email account at gmail.com is "jleveque"
..
.
In related news, in the current competition (#4).. I seem to be tied for 6th... with about 17 other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home