Friday, June 25, 2004

Single and Hating Classmates.com

In yet another complaint against Yet Another Socal Network Service, more specifically, another complaint about another question about dating status.. look at this question from the Classmates.com Life Profile:

Q. How would you describe your current relationship status?

Single and loving it
Single and hating it

Married
Partnered
Divorced
Separated
Widowed
In a committed relationship
I plead the Fifth!
Note the first two Answers. You are either Single and Loving it or Single and Hating it... Not just "Single". You're either a Playa/Slut or a Spiteful Hermit. Unless of course, you were once married. In that case, you've got a nice little assortment of enthusiasim-neutral choices. But o'course, since that doesn't apply to me, and I am niether Loving nor Hating my relationship non-status (though I'd appreciate a change *wink*), I guess I'm left with just one option:

I'm forced to plead the fifth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home